2018 Brinly 40" Spike Aerator SA-40BH
Call for Price
Compacted soil results in thatch buildup and reduces the amount of water and nutrients your grass receives. If your lawn experiences moderate foot traffic, suffers from a thatch layer of more than 1/2 inch, or if you have heavy clay soil, you may need to aerate. Aerating your lawn with Brinly's 40" Tow-Behind Spike Aerators loosens soil and permits seed, fertilize, and water to reach roots.
Our durable, heavy-duty aerator features 10 galvanized steel stars that perforate the soil up to 2" deep. Each 8" diameter star rotates independently and continues revolving during tractor turns, resulting in fewer passes due to missed areas. The 14 gauge steel, 110 lb. capacity weight tray allows for additional weight to be added for maximum penetration in hard soil.
The more you spike aerate, the better your lawn looks and feels. Brinly aerators offer homeowners durable, high performance and affordable ways to aerate any size lawn, all from the comfort of your lawn tractor.
- Tray Capacity: 110 lb.
- Aeration Method: Spikes 120 tine tips
- Working Width: 40 in.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 in. x 40 in. x 10.7 in.
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 27 lb.
- The steel trailer tongue with universal hitch pin design attaches to lawn tractors for effortless aeration projects.
- The rigid weight tray provides durability and support for additional tray weights.
- The Heavy-Duty Nylon Spacers deliver maximum strength and durability.
- The 8" diameter tine stars with 12 spike tips penetrate soil to 2" depth allowing air, water, and nutrients to enter your lawns root system.
- The galvanized steel tine spikes inhibit rust providing long-lasting durability.
- 27 lb.
- 40 in.