2018 Brinly 40" Aerator/Spreader AS-40BH
Call for Price
Brinly's 40" tow-behind Aerator-Spreader combination attachment allows you to simultaneously aerate and spread granular materials. The heavy-duty spike aerator perforates the ground while the steel drop spreader drops seed, lime or fertilizer directly into the soil where it works fast and won't wash away.
This hard-working tool is built tough with durable tubular steel framing and drawbars. The 100 lb. capacity hopper is made from 18 gauge all-welded steel to minimize twisting and flexing when loaded. And the aerator's 8" galvanized steel tine stars stay sharp, won't rust and penetrate up to 2 inches to allow air to reach the root system.
- Capacity: 100 lb. (1.74 cu. ft.)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime
- Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: 2 in.
- Working Width: 40 in.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37.5 in. x 51 in. x 18 in.
- Wheels: 9 in. x 1.75 in.
- Ship Weight: 68 lb.
- The 2-in-1 aerator-spreader drops seed, fertilizer or lime while you aerate to expedite your time in the lawn and ensures material enters the soil.
- The steel hopper prevents twisting and flexing for long-lasting durability.
- The heavy-duty spacers provide maximum strength and dependability.
- The flow control feature includes an adjustable stop to ensure accurate spread patterns with minimal waste.
- The tine spikes inhibit rust and perforate the soil up to 2" deep providing access for air, water, and nutrients to root system.
- The tow tube design and solid tine shaft ensures maximum dependability.
- 68 lb.
- 40 in.