2017 Ferris SRS™ Z1 5901547 - 48" 22HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
The SRS™ Z1 offers all of the same great productivity and comfort as the larger SRS Z2, but in a more compact package. With smaller mowing deck options, the Z1 is optimal for navigating through tight gates or loading on smaller trailers. True to the Soft Ride Stand-on (SRS) series, the adjustable operator platform on the Z1, features suspension technology, offering operator comfort and performance. While providing stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling, whether on slopes or on flat terrain.
- Vanguard™, Kawasaki® FX600V or FX691V engine options.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- Available with 36" 10-gauge fabricated deck or 48” cutting wide mower deck featuring iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striping kits come equipped with strong 1/4-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Speed Control Setting: The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Suspension Platform System: The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Operator Comfort: Ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort, especially on hilly terrain.
- Cut Height: Height of cut is easily changed from the operator compartment for no hassle curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 4.5".
- Integrated Mowing Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Generous Fuel Capacity: A 6-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX691V
- Engine Power Rating *: 22 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 726
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75-4.5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Suspension: Adjustable coil-over-shock; Operator Suspension Platform
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 23 x 10.5-12
- Caster Tires (in.): 11 x 4-5, Flat-free
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Overall Length (in): 65
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 61/49
- Dry Weight (lbs): 830
- Seat: N/A
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS): N/A
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, fuel level gauge
- Safety Group/Controls: Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- LAWN STRIPING KIT: Rubber flap system lays down clipping to create grass patterns across the landscape.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 gross hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 23 x 10.5-12; Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5, Flat-free
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.