2017 Kubota TE4052T
Call for Price
Rugged and dependable, Kubotas TE4052T pull-type rotary tedder features a 17'1" working width and a strong, one-piece metal chassis for outstanding longevity. The four rotors, in combination with a wide overlap, ensure smooth forage pickup and even distribution.
- Pull Type Version: Pull-type design with low weight and power requirement. The low weight of 904 lbs is ideal for applications with small tractors, or in hilly terrain.
- Gearbox: The Kubota TE4052T features a maintenance friendly gearbox, with only one grease nipple. The gearbox is mounted directly to the frame that provides full support across the tedder.
- Super-C Tine: The symmetric Kubota Super-C tines efficiently pick up the crop and turn it, allowing for a very efficient crop flow. The crop is spread evenly and thrown over a wide distance, which ensures that the wet crop is placed on top of dry crop. These tines are made of 0.39" shot-peened spring steel. Our spring coil diameter has a 20% larger diameter than conventional designs. This increases each tine service life, even when tedding large quantities of crop.
- Strong Chassis Design: The Kubota TE4052T is built around a rugged new box section chassis, made out of one piece of metal with only one welding seam - for maximum rigidity. The chassis design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength.
- Working Width (ft/m): 17 ft. 1 in. (5.2)
- Tedding Width (ft/m): 17 ft. 9 in. (5.4)
- Transport Width (ft/m): 9 ft. 6 in. (2.9)
- Transport Length (ft/m): 8 ft. 6 in. (2.6)
- Storage height (ft/m): 8 ft. 8 in. (2.65)
- Weight approx. (lbs/kg): 904 (410)
- Linkage drawbar: Std
- Number of rotors: 4
- Number of tine arms/rotors: 6
- Tine adjustment system: Std
- Reduction gearbox for night windrows: Opt
- Wheels (4): 16x6.5-8
- - with integrated lighting: Opt
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.6)
- 9 ft. 6 in. (2.9)
- Working Width
- 17 ft. 1 in. (5.2)
- 904 lb. (410 kg)
- Number of Rotors